Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to FAQs For Online Registration Customers
- Q: How do I create an account?
- A: Click on Create An Account and complete the quick 5 areas of information. A valid email address is required to create an account.
- Q: I forget my password, what do I do?
- A: Click on Sign In then click on the Forgot your password link and and enter the email address you created the account with and a temporary password will be emailed to you right away. Please check your junk mail if you don't get a temporary password in your inbox.
If you enter the wrong password over 5 times your account will be locked and you will need to email email@example.com to have it unlocked.
- Q: How many accounts should each family have?
- A: We recommend that each family establish a primary account with login credentials. Create the account in the name of a head of household and then add all family member names underneath the head of household after it has been established (see next question).
- Q: Can I view areas of interests without creating an account?
- A: Yes, a account is not required to view what's happening in your community, an account is only required if you want to register for something.
- Q: How do I register for programs?
- A: Once you have created an account you are ready to register, you can search by name or program number then simply add it to cart and go through the steps of processing the registration.
- Q: What will happen if I try to register for an Activity that is full?
- A: You may have an option to be placed on a waiting list. You will be contacted in the event that a space opens up. If we are unable to connect with you, your space will be given to the next customer on the waiting list.
- Q: How can I view a schedule of my upcoming scheduled Activities?
- A: The My Account feature allows you to view a weekly schedule of the upcoming enrollments.
Sign into your account then click on My Schedules and filter through the options provided.
- Q: Can I view my transaction history and print out my past receipts?
- A: After you login:
- CLICK Account Payment Details
- CLICK the receipt you are wishing to review
- CLICK Print Friendly Version
- Q: How do I add more than one person to the account?
- A: You may add additional participants to one account at the end of creating your primary account by adding another member.