Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to FAQs For Online Registration Customers
- Q: How do I establish an online account?
- A: Before registering for lessons online, you must establish an online registration account and receive a login name and Password.
This is how you create an online registration account:
1) Click on the "My Account" or the "Request Account" button.
2) Fill out the form for New Account Request completely, including birth date and click submit. Please submit your request only once.
Please Note: If you are registering a child for a lesson, please use your own information when filling out the online registration account request form, NOT the information of the child you wish to register for an activity. Once you have an online registration account, you will have the opportunity to add family members.
- Q: How do I register online for lessons?
- A: Once your account has been established,(see above questions), registration for lessons is easy:
1) Click the "Register Now" button on the registration home page.
2) Select the lessons that you would like to enroll in. Clicking the underlined lesson name will show you a detailed activity description.
3) Click on the "Add to My Cart" button if you wish to register for the lesson.
4) Next, login to your online Registration Account by entering your login name and Password. Proceed to your Checkout Shopping Cart by clicking the Continue button. From this screen you empty or remove lessons from your cart, view more lessons and add them to your cart, or update your cart information.
Important: If more than one family member will be attending the lesson, change the quantity registering for the lesson and then click on the Update Cart button.
5) Confirm your lesson name, date and time, enrollee and price.
6) Click "Continue" to proceed with payment. You will be prompted that you are entering a secure site. Click "Yes". Enter your credit card information on the Payment Information Page. Click "Continue". This system accepts Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
Please Note: The name and address must match those that are on file with your credit company. If the address shown is not your credit card billing address, click on the "My Account" button and change your residential address to match your credit card billing address.
7) Print your receipt for the online registration. Once your payment has been approved, your receipt will display. Please print a copy of your receipt for your records.
- Q: How many accounts should each family have?
- A: We recommend that each family establish one account. Create the account in the name of a Head of Household and then add all family member names to the account after it is established (see next question).
- Q: How do I add Family Members to My Account?
- A: You may add a family member in two of the following ways:
1) You may add a family member on "My Account" under the heading "Change Information About Family Members".
2) You may add a family member during the enrollment process by clicking on the link "Add Family Members" located beside the Participant Box during the enrollment into a lesson.
- Q: Can I view lessons without registering?
- A: You can always browse through the lessons without registering. Click "Register Now" button and look at all the lessons that are offered.
- Q: What do I do if I forgot my password?
- A: From the "My Account" program, enter your Login name. Then check the "Forgot your Password" box and click continue. You will advance to the custom security question you created when establishing your account. If, after reviewing your custom security question you do not recall your password, or if your password is not valid, please contact our office during normal business hours and a member of our staff will assist you.
- Q: What will happen if I try to register for a lesson that is fully enrolled?
- A: Your name will be placed on a waiting list to be contacted in the event that a space in that lesson opens up or additional lessons are added. If you do not want to be placed on the waiting list, click the "remove" button that appears on the screen. If a space opens for the class, you will be contacted immediately. If we are unable to contact you within 24 hours, your space will be given to the next customer on the wait list.
- Q: Can I view my transaction history and print out my past receipts online?
- A: Yes, from the date on which your online account is established. The "My Account" feature allows you to view a detailed list of your past transactions. Just login, click the "My Account" button, and select the program(s) providing transaction history.
- Q: How can I view a schedule of my family's upcoming scheduled lessons?
- A: The "My Account" feature allows you to view a weekly schedule of your family's upcoming scheduled lessons. Just login, click on the "My Account" button, and then click on "Family Schedule". A weekly schedule will display all of the lessons your family has been enrolled in and allow you to click on the lesson for more information, such as the facility location where the lesson is being held.
- Q: Do I pay a convenience fee?
- A: Yes, there is a small convenience fee typical of any internet sales. The fee is a percentage of the total receipt amount.